25 things you may not know about me..
unless you’re my husband or my mom (hey mom!)
- I loathe putting away the laundry; easily my most procrastinated chore
- I want at least 3 kids (max 5)
- My favorite class in college was about law
- I wear the pink Chanel chance perfume; my sister calls it my signature scent
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts (even though we went to different high schools)
- I swear that doing word searches growing up is what taught me how to spell
- I’ve been to 29 of the 50 states
- I want to go on an Italian tour of the Amalfi Coast, Capri, Positano & Rome
- I’m 5’6″ tall and wear a size 7 shoe
- I want to learn how to do woodworking projects
- If I could live anywhere, I’d live in France. I love the culture, the way of life & the language
- I wish I had a market I could walk to every day to shop for fresh produce & flowers
- My biggest weakness is being too quick to get angry
- I think others mistake my self-confidence for being controlling
- If I were an animal, I’d be a dolphin so I could live in the ocean
- My biggest pet peeve is using incorrect grammar.. there/they’re/their >>GET IT STRAIGHT, PEOPLE!
- I love to turn on music when I’m in the kitchen cooking
- If I could have dinner with anyone in history, it’d be with one of my greatest ancestors
- My favorite snack is smoked gouda & crackers; hot cheeto fries are a close second!
- I want to learn how to play the violin before I die
- If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life, it’d be Anthropologie
- I want to live on the beach so I can wake up every morning to the sound of the ocean
- If I wasn’t a SAHM, I’d be working in a hospital or at a law firm
- I wish I could be more committed to leisure reading
- I consider my biggest strength my willingness to sacrifice in the short-term to fulfill my long-term goals
There ya have it!
Now I’m curious how many of these my husband would know if I asked him, haha. I’d love to get to know you more, tell me 3 things about you in the comments below!